Located in desirable Frederick, MD. Easy Access to Washington, Baltimore, and Frederick's beautiful town and countryside.
• Frederick is famous for acclaimed restaurants and bars.
• Historic, charming downtown Frederick is moments away.
• Pastoral and scenic vistas surround you everywhere you go.
• Superb theater and famous performers appear in Frederick.
• Regional malls and quaint stores make for great shopping.Easy, quick access to commuter routes, I-270, I-70, Rt 340.
• Within 20 miles of 30 National or State parks. Gambrill Park, Cunningham Falls and the C & O canal.
• 15 miles to the beautiful Potomac river, 7 miles to the scenic Monocacy River and 40 miles to the Chesapeake Bay.
• 40 miles to Washington DC and 45 Miles to Baltimore.
• Elementary School within walking distance.
• Two Willow Bend Playgrounds and two nearby public parks.
• The Redevelopment of VFW and Tech Park is bringing more employment and residents to the area.
• Sidewalks along all through roads to promote safe walking, jogging and biking.
• The Golden Mile Alliance is focused on promoting and fostering a vibrant and safe Golden Mile gateway community through business, neighborhood and economic development activities.
• Active HOAs to maintain the rules and regulations of the community and includes common area maintenance (parking lot and playgrounds), snow removal and maintenance of front lawns of all units. This is an added benefit over most HOA’s in the area.